KiNNO Consultants Ltd, is an Innovation Consulting company in Greece, focusing on Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship and acting as an intermediary between researchers, engineers, businesses and investors to accelerate the deployment of innovations in the market.
To reinforce our team, KiNNO is currently looking for a full-time European Projects Writer/Innovation Consultant. If you want to join KiNNO team, please send us your CV.
v EU Grants Proposal Developer
- Preparing, designing and developing proposals from concept to submission under EU funding schemes (Horizon Europe, Interreg, EuropeAid) including concept development, partnership development, designing budget & workplan etc.
- developing partnerships, networks and collaborative win-win schemes
v Project implementation:
- Perform the tasks requested by the projects (deliverables, milestones);
- Perform communication and dissemination tasks (events organization, focus groups organization, communication activities etc.)
v Project Administration and Management:
- Project progress monitoring;
- WP and tasks management;
- Day to day communication with project partners and clients;
- 4+ years of professional experience in EU project design, implementation and management (H2020/Horizon Europe, Interreg MED, ENI CBC MED etc.) focusing on innovation, entrepreneurship, business support, technology transfer
- Proven record in successful proposal preparation & implementation of EU projects.
- Postgraduate degree in a relative theme: Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Engineering, Business Administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Availability for short travels / meetings in Greece and abroad
- Good knowledge in Public Tenders and Procedures: Bidding, submission and management of Tenders
- Experience in the whole life cycle of a project: from the idea generation and opportunity identification; conceptualization, proposal design and partnership development
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of EU policy, priorities and trends with regards to innovation ecosystems building and scaling, sustainable energy, cleantech, sustainable innovations
- Proven record of successful development and implementation of relevant EU funded projects will be considered an asset
- Strong Problem-solving skills, excellent business sense and commercial awareness
- Self-motivation, drive, persistence, enthusiasm and effective time management
- Team working spirit
The company offers:
- Full-time contract with appealing salary package [depending on qualifications]
- Modern and pleasant working environment in a fast-growing Innovation Consulting company in Greece
- Prospects of development and opportunities for a career not limited to the Greek boundaries
- Significant experience in diversified modern research areas