What is the EIC Transition?
EIC Transition supports TRL 4 to TRL 5/6
Maturation and validation of a novel technology in the lab and in relevant application environments (prototyping, formulation, models, user testing or other validation tests)
Project activities should include:
A suitable mix of research, technology development and validation to increase the maturity beyond proof of principle, viable demonstrators of the technology in the intended field of application
Who can apply?
The call is restrictedto applications based on results generated by the following eligible projects:
- projects (including projects funded under EIC pilot Pathfinder, Horizon 2020 FET-Open, FET-Proactive) and FET Flagships calls (including ERANET calls)
- European Research Council (ERC) Proof of Concept projects
What entities can apply?
- Single SME or Research performing organization
- Small consortia (2-5 partners)
How does the EIC Transition work?
Two evaluation phases
- Phase 1: 25 pages proposal, Deadline à 22 September 2021
Evaluation criteria: Excellence, Impact, Quality & efficiency of the implementation
- Phase 2: F2F Interview & Pitch to an EIC Jury (6 members)
Amount of funding
- Up to €2.5M
- Eligible to receive additional grants up to €50 000 to undertake complementary commercialization activities
Challenge-driven call (same deadline with the Open call)
Challenge 1: Medical Technology and Devices (from Lab to Patient)
Challenge 2: Energy harvesting and storage technologies
Partner up with KiNNO Consultants and maximize your chances for a successful application! We hold the necessary expertise and experience to provide a range of services, from developing your innovation strategy to defining your funding strategy and writing your funding proposal.
Please feel free to reach out to us to gain additional information and schedule an exploratory call.
- Angelos Noulas - STRATEGY & INVESTMENT ADVISOR
- Yiannis Geragotellis – INNOVATION CONSULTANT & FUNDING ADVISOR