“+RESILIENT” - Mediterranean Open REsouRcEs for Social Innovation of SociaLly ResponsIve ENTerprises (Interreg MED Programme)
“+RESILIENT” - Mediterranean Open REsouRcEs for Social Innovation of SociaLly ResponsIve ENTerprises is funded under the Interreg MED 2014-2020 Programme and aim at strengthening the social economy through innovation, at increasing the competitiveness of social SMEs and at creating new job opportunities, especially for companies operating in the social economy.
The main ambition of the + RESILIENT is to start a process of policy change resulting in the integration of successful elements into the new Cohesion policy (EU2020+). The overall objective is to positively influence the different structural elements of policy governing "Clusters with high Social Vocation and Responsiveness" (SVRC) by leveraging on innovation dynamics led by technology, open data & successful models with social relevance & impact, creating socially-responsive value chains at a transnational level.
In Greece, GFOSS - Open Technologies Alliance will share its knowledge about open data, by organizing related thematic webinars, developing the +RESILINET Open Data Platform and elaborating transferring methodologies, with the support of KiNNO Consultants Ltd.
KiNNO Consultants LTD. is responsible for:
- Preparation and Coordination of the organization of thematic webinars
- Specifying the characteristics of the +RESILIENT Open Data Platform
- Designing the methodology for the implementation of the transferring activities in the context of the project in Mediterranean area
- Supporting the transferring of the results of the project
- Elaborating the methodology for the capitalization phase of the project
- Conducting an action plan for the integration of new policies in the field of Social Innovation
- Designing the methodology of the conversion of the +RESILIENT Open Data Platform to a Knowledge Hub
Partnership: Veneto Region (Italy), Aix-Marseille University (France), Foundation for Partnership and Civil Society Development (Croatia), Region of Istria (Croatia), RCDI – Development and Innovation Network (Portugal), Region of East Macedonia and Thrace (Greece), Treviso and Belluno Chamber of Commerce (Italy), Technological Institute of Aragon (Spain), Greek Free Open Source Software Society (Greece), Barcelona Activa (Spain), Open University of Catalonia (Spain), Foundation for Improvement of Employment Possibilities PRIZMA (Slovenia), National Association of Italian Municipalities (Italy) Union of Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Albania (Albania)