INTERREG IIIB/ ARCHIMED/ 3rd Call
The edecCa project aims to:
- Establish world-class Cultural Expertise Centres in Mediterranean area that can lead, integrate and coordinate initiatives that leverage digital technology in pursuit of value-adding, innovative, high-quality applications for cultural heritage;
-Construct and empower a knowledge-sharing collaboration network at European levels encapsulating know-how, best practice tools on the range of opportunities that digital technologies offer to cultural heritage institutions.
KiNNO Consultants LTD. is responsible of the following activities:
- Definition of User Requirements.Identification of the exact needs of the target groups of the project.
- Methodology for Assessing Cultural Expertise Centers. Design and building a set of indicators and a methodological framework for assessing operation and key functions of cultural centres and deploying state-of-the-art ICT solutions to exploit synergies with local actors.
- Project Ex-post assessment. Applying methodology developed during the project to assess results and impact in host organisations and regions in terms of development a sustainable network and validating a transnational venture, in the targeted areas of the Mediterranean basin.
- Cultural Expertise Centres’ Feasibility Study.Feasibility Study for the further valorisation of the project results in favor of the cities and regions concerned and elsewhere in Europe and especially by the launching of spin-offs (activities and/or organizations)
- Organization of Competence & Building Awareness events.