MARE project will bring together actors from the whole value chain of innovation (RTOs, Intermediaries, Business Parks, Clusters and SMEs) in order to foster cooperation for bridging the gap between research and innovation in the EUROMED area, towards three technology pillars: RES Microgrids, RES Desalination and Energy Efficient interventions in buildings. MARE will perform a set of activities which aim to assist the market uptake of research results, improve competencies and mutual learning of organisation from both areas and finally identify fields on potential STI Cooperation between Member States and MPC counties under the H2020 and bi-regional programmes.
KiNNO Consultants Ltd. as partner of the project is responsible to:
- Assess market dynamics and Sectoral technological capacity (market pull & technology push) of the EUROMED Area
- Identify suitable technologies, applications, knowledge or methodologies
- Analyse the meta-region’s Research to Innovation System by examining linkages, policies, structures, processes and other institutional parameters at national level and identify commonalities and disturbances among them.
- Develop a fully integrated Technology Transfer Model with respect to EUROMED conditions covering knowledge and people flows, evaluation & marketing of IP, operational and commercialization alternatives, etc.
- Develop Complete Detailed Exploitation Plans for selected technologies
- Train Start Ups, Researchers and Entrepreneurs on technical, commercial, financial and legal skills to beneficiaries (partners, researchers, RTOs) on exploitation of research results.
Partnership: Center For Renewable Energy Sources (CRES)-Greece, KiNNO Consultants LTD-Greece, Cámara Oficial de Comercio, Industria y Navegación de Sevilla-Spain, CAPENERGIES-France, Chamber of Commerce Industry and Agriculture of Tripoli and North Lebanon-Lebanon, Royal Scientific Society -National Energy Research Center-Jordan,Abdelmalek Essaadi University-Morocco, National Research Centre-Egypt, El Hassan Business Park-Jordan