PowerUp! 2019 is the fifth edition of the competition for start-ups in 24 Central European countries. The competition is organized by EIT InnoEnergy and the Greek part of the competition is implemented by KiNNO, the HUB of EIT InnoEnergy in Greece and in Cyprus.
Areas where solutions are particularly important and sought after: energy, mobility, cleanair, heating, cleantech, smarticities.
The competition creates a great opportunity for business development and establishing a presence on the international market.
The application period has begun and the deadline is on the 18th of March.
Startups from Greece and Cyprus are welcome to apply!!
The form has to be submitted in English.
Participants qualified for the next stage are invited to the Country Final preceded by the two-days Bootcamp - a series of business coaching and pitch training workshops. The best project chosen at the Country Final moves on to the final stage of the competition.
The 2-day bootcamp for the Greek finalists will take place on the 13th and the 14th of April at the premises of KiNNO Consultants and the Country final will take place on the 15th of April (more information coming soon).
The traveling expenses for the Greek and Cypriot startups that will be selected to participate in the bootcamp and the final will be covered by InnoEnergy.
The best start-ups chosen at the Country Finals meet in Krakow for the Grand Final of the competition. Before the Grand Final, a two-day Bootcamp lead by an international team of top-notch business mentors, pitching coaches, and public speaking experts is organized during which teams polish their business models and presentation skills.
- Financial awards for three best projects
- 50 000€ for first place
- 10 000€ for second place
- 5 000€ for third place
- Access to the InnoEnergy Highway® accelerator program with investment of up to 150 000€. Highway® accelerator helps commercialize ideas and bring them to the market. It offers new entrepreneurs support in developing the product, accessing the market, connecting with the right partners, and finding funding opportunities.
- All participants of the PowerUp! Country Finals benefit from the unique opportunity to work on their projects with the top-notch international mentoring and coaching teams.
- The Clean Air Challenge Award: a special prize for start-ups presenting energy-related solutions that contribute to the reduction of air pollution. The award winning startup will be invited to the Grand Final where it will have a pitch on stage to introduce their technology.
- Business mentoring
- International business contacts
- Media attention
For more information about the competition check the link below:
and you can contact Yiannis Geragotellis and Paris Rallis by phone or by email.
Tel: 210 68 38 950